Wednesday, August 5, 2009

These are just problem solving opportunities, Pollyanna...

Dear Readers,

Tomorrow hopefully I get my car a/c repaired (bad time not to have air conditioning!) Thinking I was going to have to take Bud to his Wichita doctor, I borrowed Mimi's car at noon today. I'll go back over in the morning and drive the miata to the car doc... anyway, Mimi's car started flashing "check the tires! check the tires!" I did, I got out and gave them a good kick, looked ok to me, we'll see if they are flat in the morning. Bud's big truck is in Burlington at the car fixit place because a rotten rat chewed some wires in half... and they, of course, have to order the parts... so when I drove Mimi's car home I protected it as best I could...














I took the little truck in to yet another town and car garage for tire repair, turns out they put the new tire on, but didn't repair the bad flat tire... Let's review... big truck in Burlington, Miata in .... oh well, this is just good problem solving opportunity and so, I did what all good problem solvers do... I took a nap.

:)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my. Vehicles are a source of constant frustration...if only we could revert to horses as our primary mode of transportation. If they'd let me keep one behind my apartment then stake it out on the lawn of the law school, it would be a very doable ride. Your commute, however, would take several days. We'll have to keep thinking on this issue...

    ReplyDelete