Thursday, May 13, 2010

the community garden
















I work on mostly grant funding and this year we have a community garden grant whose primary purpose is to identify adapted tools and environmental strategies that could make gardening accessible or at least more comfortable for people of all ages with health conditions or disabilities. Because the garden is a community garden we are, of course, recruiting people who like to garden and then we actually are now building the garden. Here are a few of our recent photos. Brian Morton volunteered with his friends to find, load, deliver and unload soil enhancement from the local feed yard. Mmmmm, rich stuff. The last picture is Brian and me... holding the pitch forks upright. lol

1 comment:

  1. I've got to subscribe to your blog so I know when you've posted. I am behind but catching up soon.

    ReplyDelete