Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Anniversary, Birthday, Art

Dear Readers,

Mimi, Poppi and I celebrated their Anniversary enjoying sparkling spumante with dinner. Kyle had his birthday lunch with Mimi and Poppi on Sunday. Then Mimi took phone calls all day on her birthday and I think she had the perfect day. And finally, we started painting on the canvases that Robin and Rachel sent in Mimi's birthday package... I must say that the box of chocolates were over the top and are being thoroughly enjoyed!

Mimi's painting is titled "frog whimsy"...


Then Poppi put together this collage titled "3 peas in a pod"... the pods are actually "enlarged" carrot seeds, very cool! Actually, I did the pink "river" but Bob definitely claims the piece!

So then Mimi drew out the last piece and I painted it for her. This is "The Silent Scream"... note KU blue and crimson??? Thanks for the materials, we hope you like our "art"... we're taking orders :)

1 comment:

  1. Charmed by them all! Thank you so much. I'm told you were the perfect art instructor and that it was great fun.

    ReplyDelete