Saturday, February 13, 2010

We went to Tennessee...


Hello dear ones, As some of you know, Bud and I took our annual trek to Grand Junction, TN to attend the festivities around the Bird Dog National Championship held at the Ames Plantation and the National Bird Dog Museum. Below, Bud is in front of the museum entrance, admiring the joyous springer spaniel statue.

Last year's winner, Lester's Snowatch is the dog in the picture, surrounded by from left, Mr. Lester, Ken McNab and Bud with Eukanuba and Mr. Ross the painter, and on the right is Ike, the scout.This picture hangs in the museum... and no this isn't the equine we tried out... the next one is...
So, Bud's smiling because this is a nice horse (for sale) ... and I'm smiling, 'cause we came home without him... that's probably a first for me. More pictures later... Love you all, ap/p


1 comment:

  1. Is that a mule in that picture? But, you weren't going to be a mule, I just figured out that Bud is riding the horse that was/is for sale. Took me a bit. I think the typed label on the photo finally straightened me out.

    ReplyDelete